Update: Savage Carbon - STOL Realism Mod (v2.10 / Dec 27, 2022)

Lycoming IO-540-K1B5?

ps. im on page 29 on lycomings master list

1 Like

This plane just grabs you and says, ā€œHey! Letā€™s go have an adventure!ā€

2 Likes

That is AWESOME!

1 Like

I gotta go guys, ill try to guess the engine some more tomorrow lol bye

1 Like

and before I go as I said earlier, whatever the new plane is. ill take 16 right away :wink: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Oh, and by the way, before I decide to stop procrastinating when do you expect her to release?

1 Like

Itā€™ll be ready when itā€™s ready, as that sort of release schedule assures quality. So glad I have no boss pushing me!

Some factors to consider:

1. My broadband provider just suffered a rare outage. Am using mobile tethering right now.
  2. Was about to upload the Alpha test package to both test pilotsā€¦then the outage hit me.
  3. Test pilot feedback. They take this seriously, which takes time, and Iā€™ll be processing the results, which can potentially take a fair bit of tweaking.

In the meantime, stay tuned for the biggest teaser yetā€¦a partial reveal of the planeā€¦

3 Likes

Is it a completely different plane or just a modded version of the savage cub?

1 Like

6 Likes

4 Likes

Well that gave it away, might as well scrap everything I was thinking earlier

1 Like

Scrap that, youā€™re right

1 Like

Scrappy?

4 Likes

Sorry I was way too late haha

2 Likes

Yeahā€¦he did also name the first picture ā€œscrappy tail.jpgā€ so even if we didnā€™t know what it was that was a giveaway :wink:

2 Likes

There you go! Was wondering how many seconds it would take for exactly THAT picture to popup.

2 Likes

So is it using the savage cub model or did you make a custom model? Considering the 90% same airframe I would hope you didnā€™t make a custom one

1 Like

Same airframeā€¦you would be surprised what 35" wheels and a decent livery do. Full screenshot coming upā€¦and sheā€™s not named ā€œScrappyā€ā€¦(thereā€™ll be only one, and itā€™s Mikeā€™s).

2 Likes

Okay! Itā€™s passed by bedtime but I might have to wait for the screenshot. Iā€™m SOOOOOOOOO excited for this btw

1 Like

This panel should be an easy mod to code.

5 Likes