Update to version 1.15.7.0 showing 1.15.6.0

Humm, very strange. I started the update and downloaded 17GB, however it was showing up as an 1.15.6.0 update.

After the update completed, I went and downloaded the other 5GB or so of additional updates.

After that still showing version 1.15.6.0.

I end and restarted it and still showing version 1.15.6.0 but it is showing the new world update.

Anyone else have this problem?

Hi dude i finish the download and i will tell you this… :smirk:

I’m updating now and it is showing 1.14.6.0…

Hi there it’s the same for me

Better to update from the Store first.

1 Like

This is the World Update 4 beta… not sure how you were able to download this

Ditto. Ditto.
HI MICROSOFT.

It has updated to 1.14.6.0, now, after sim restart there is another update to 1.15.7.0. will see what happens next…

You have to update the base game via the Microsoft Store. Then you’ll get another 4,72 GB update.
And after that you’ll have to go to the Marketplace to download the World Update itself.
Cheers

1 Like

Sorry, I was a bit slow above. So the world update content is always a marketplace download.

I`m still updating (1,3 GB from MS Store, now updating 22,22GB in-game).
My FS2020 window title already says: 1.15.7.0

1 Like

Mine is downloading currently 1.15.7.0

I have shutdown and restarted several times. And now my profile is gone. So no way to get into My Content. And notice the partial screens on the left and right side.

And when FS comes up, it first shows the old WU screen and the the new WU one.

Looks like I may have to delete and reinstall everything. But not sure which is the best way to accomplish that.

Mine is also 1 15 7 0, 1.3gigs from store and 22.22 from Sim

I guess the servers weren’t completely ready and some of us that started the update right away somehow got that beta version.

And I was not a beta tester.

After re-starting it a few times, it sent me to the store and it did another update there. I re-started it again and now the installation manager is doing a 4.73GB update which does show Release notes for 1.15.7.0, so hopefully all is good after this :slight_smile:

Yep, all is good after the additional updates. My profile is back and everything in there looks good!!

Now lets see how this performs.

This is a joke…can’t even update there own game without problems

2 Likes

At least I’m happy, that it got resolved on it’s own without having to do a full install!

1 Like

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Kaspersky Internet Security killed Flightsimulator

Not sure if it really matters, but I have often read that those that use Rolling Cache, should delete and redefine it.