[UPDATE v0.9] HungaryVFR FS2020 | HungaryVFR

HungaryVFR now has a simple website, available at https://www.hungaryvfr.hu/

The currently available downloads and installation methods can be found at the downloads section.
A new installer script is also available. It does the download and installation by itself.
With this you can switch compatibility modes (e.g. for LHSim LHBP, HVFR LHBP should be switched off, etc).

The script will update itself on every startup.

Changelog:
HungaryVFR Library:

• Lot of new objects (cars, animals, people, flowers, etc) used in our sceneriers,
    dynamic visual effects, static and dynamic seasonal objects
    A complete documentation with the object behavior rulesets will be available with HVFR 1.0

• Autumn leaves could cause fps issues in crowded areas, regardless of the hardware.
    For version 1.0 I will rework the leaves, until this you can optionally turn off leaves in sceneries,
    as described below.

Thanks to superspud, his Animated Human 3D Models Library is now part of the package!

Budapest City landmark update and fixes:

• 5-6-7 districts are completly 3d modelled - roofs will be reworked.
  • New landmarks (Biodome, MOL Campus, etc) Thanks a lot to Tibor KĂłkai, Peter Suranyi and György R.!
  • Terraforming, trees placement
  • Tons of objects, trains, etc
  • Red Bull Air Race (the pylons are located in the downtown area of the Danube and are scheduled to appear
    on 1 and 2 July just like the 2017 race)

Szeged City landmark update and fixes:

• Terraforming
  • New landmarks

Balaton:

• Misplaced sailboats fixed
  • Terraforming, trees placement

New Airports:
- LHDK
The scenery was made by my friend Tibor KĂłkai from the PWDT team, best known for his
aircraft (Zlin Z-142, Yak-18T, L-200D Morava, etc). Many thanks to him, a pleasure to work with him!
I’m curious to see what you all think of his upcoming products! :wink: He also made countless additions for
LHSimulations team!

- LHJK
I am happy to mention another good friend of mine, thanks to him we have LHJK airport!
Thank you very much Roland Kovács, we had a lot of fun making this! He also made countless
additions for LHSimulations team!
LHJK using HVFR Lib v0.9 seasons objects. If you have FPS issues, you can disable this.
It’s simple, just run the “hvfr_scenery_configurator.cmd” file in your Community folder and choose which option
you prefer or just rename the file “extras.bgl” in "1-hvfr-airport-lhjk\scenery" folder to “extras.bg_”.

Updated Airports:

• LHBB (using HVFR Lib v0.9 seasons objects)
  • LHBS (using HVFR Lib v0.9 seasons objects)
  • If you have FPS issues, you can disable this
    Run the “hvfr_scenery_configurator.cmd” in your community folder or in “1-hvfr-airport-lhbs-budaors”
    or just rename the file “extras.bgl” in "1-hvfr-airport-lhbs-budaors\scenery" folder to “extras.bg_”.
  • LHDV (using HVFR Lib v0.9 seasons objects)
  • LHFH (using HVFR Lib v0.9 seasons objects)
  • If you have FPS issues, you can disable this
    Run the “hvfr_scenery_configurator.cmd” in your community folder or “1-hvfr-airport-lhfh-fahegy”
    or just rename the file “extras.bgl” in "1-hvfr-airport-lhfh-fahegy\scenery" folder to “extras.bg_”
  • LHHO
  • LHKK
  • LHSZ (using HVFR Lib v0.9 seasons objects)
  • LHUD (using HVFR Lib v0.9 seasons objects)
  • LHVE
  • LHZK (using HVFR Lib v0.9 seasons objects)

If you have LHSimulations LHBP please don’t use our LHBP! Simplty delete the “1-hvfr-airport-lhbp” folder
or run the “hvfr_scenery_configurator.cmd” in your community folder or in “1-hvfr-airport-lhbp”
to disable/enable HVFR LHBP!

Happy flying and Merry Christmas everyone!

6 Likes