Updates to these four Local Legends are now available from Content Manager. Please see below for the patch notes.
- Fixed several issues with localization.
- Added tooltips to starter cranks and crank covers.
- The Landing checklist can now be completed using Auto Complete.
- The Pitch indicator in the N25 now correctly indicates ascents and descents.
- Corrected the range of the color arcs in the External HUD’s Airspeed Indicator.
- Lower end of HUD airspeed indicator art is now consistent with recommended speeds.
- Tooltip navigation room altimeter shows value now in mmHG and cockpit altimeter in MB.
- Fixed an issue where the engine would shut down when turning off one of the mags in the Replica variant.
- Fixed an issue where the prop would bounce left-and-right after cutting the mixture.
- Fixed an issue where the yoke did not move correctly with VR controller input.
- Fixed a discrepancy with the aircraft’s maximum speed that was present between the clipboard and the manual.
- Fixed cases where checklist items were not highlighting after their Checklist Helper was selected.
- Fixed an issue where the aircraft was overstressing well above Vne.
- Fixed an issue where the aircraft could not be started from cold and dark under certain conditions.
- Added the missing string for the gyro circuit breaker.
- Adjusted the aircraft’s climb performance to better align with the POH.
- Adjusted the aircraft’s service ceiling to better align with the POH.
- Tweaked the aircraft’s stall characteristics.
- Fixed an issue with the Airspeed Indicator in the non-retro variants being off by 40 KPH.
- Fixed an issue where the Leaving Airplane checklist was not localized.
- Fixed an issue where the windows flickered when iced up.
- Added PT-PT localization for the aircraft’s hangar description.
- Fixed an issue where the needles of the manifold pressure gauges were not moving in sync.