New updates to three Local Legends/Famous Flyers are now available from Content Manager. Please see below for the release notes.
- Adjusted the collision mesh inside to mitigate issues with camera clipping.
- Fixed an issue with the tooltip of the HSI’s CDI knob.
- Fixed an issue with the HSI’s CDI knob where it could not be adjusted using the gamepad.
- Vertical guidance on the HSI and VOR gauge are now aligned when tuned to the same station.
- Fixed a labeling issue with the Mixture on the center pedastal.
- Improved the art / animation of the transponder’s mode dial.
- Fixed Quickviews 1, 3, and 5 in the Floats and Skis variants.
- Fixed the variometer to be less sensitive and align with the rate of change observed on the altimeter.
- Engines 5 and 6 now require the APU in order to be started.
- Adjusted the voltmeter to more accurately report the voltage of the main bus.
- Fixed some audio issues when flying near other Latécoère 631s.
- The mixture levers can no longer clip into the throttle levers.
- The aircraft is less maneuverable on the ground after performing a gear-up landing.
- The GPU cart no longer appears by default when starting Cold & Dark.
- Fixed an animation issue with the Heading Indicator.
- Fixed various issues with instrument lighting.
- Adjusted the engines’ RPM at idle.
- The engines will shutdown when fuel and oil are cutoff.
- The Sperry gyropilot works and “lives” more happily with the modern AP.
- Updated the cabin supercharging / pressure regulating system
- Adjusted the scale on the ammeters so that they show output only.
- Fixed the CDI on HUD’s HSI and cockpit’s VOR gauge so that they are now aligned.
- Fixed some VFX issues related to the wheels.
- Added an effect for dumping fuel.\
- Fixed the Battery Selector lever so that the GPU and chocks do not appear when set to Flight.
- The HUD’s and cockpit’s tachometers are now aligned.
- Auto-Start now start Engines 2 and 4.
- The Pre-Start checklist can now be completed with Autocomplete.
- Revised the tooltips for the fuel selectors.