URCTbase.dll error and CTD while game running

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

Since purchased FS2020, I never had this issue but today this CTD started.
FS2020 is starting normall. I could go to plane, fly now and I am being at airport but randomly it is crashing out of nowwhere. Also what I have observed is if I start Vpilot, it is freezing ann causing CTD, if i am starting FShud, it starts crashing. It frezes and then after 5 secs, it will crash.

I have US language pack installed, I verified C++ distributables by reapiring them but of no use.
Please help anybody.
I checked Event viewer and found this log below:
Faulting application name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 1.30.12.0, time stamp: 0x63c582fa
Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.19041.789, time stamp: 0x2bd748bf
Exception code: 0xc0000409
Fault offset: 0x0000000000071208
Faulting process id: 0x4bb0
Faulting application start time: 0x01d9447b9476efb8
Faulting application path: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\MicrosoftFlightSimulator\FlightSimulator.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\ucrtbase.dll
Report Id: 366bca53-9759-4c2b-8fa1-6490ddbe9646
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and peripheral set up:

Rtx3080, latest Nvidia GRD & Studio drivers installed

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

I have the AAU1 latest build

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

That’s likely related to this post on the dev support forums, if you encountered the problem with the PMDG 737:

https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/questions/13314/ctd-two-flight-simulator-crash-dumps-when-using-pm.html

We have a bug on our side that can cause crash if the title is longer than the allocated SimConnect string.
In this case, Tacview seems to request titles on 64 sized strings and the PMDG aircraft title set in aircraft.cfg is longer than this.

We are aware of the bug and this will be fixed in SU12 but an easy workaround in the meantime is to edit the PMDG aircraft title so that it takes strictly less than 64 characters.

Thanks for the update.