Usb joystick disconnecting

Brief description of the issue:Every time I click on the flight log the joystick fails to work. I am using a thrust master T Flight stick X. To get it to reconnect Ihave to escape to the settings page and double click on the joystick then go back to flight and the joystick works fine until I click on the timer in flight log. This has been happening since the recent update. It started off by losing rudder control but now as above. Makes the game most frustrating.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

No problems with my T Flight Hotas 4 trying to replicate this. It could be another USB device causing this. Maybe try different USB ports.

Just checking but you do realise that when the mouse is in the nav log the joystick doesn’t respond? Move the cursor out of the nav log and it’s OK.

1 Like

Hi thanks for the replies, I have tried all the USB ports including usb3 but no different. I haven’t tried to see about moving the cursor out of the log but will tomorrow and let you know, first time I have used this forum and amazed by the responses so quick :ok_hand:

Tried the sim today and had no problems whatsoever,just don’t understand it.

I have the same stick and had a lot of weird intermittent problems that were all over the place logically. Changing from a USB 3 port to an USB 2 port resolved all of the problems in my case.

Am having the same problem again but have noticed it is only on certain planes. I have been flying a lot recently with the Cub Crafter and have had no problems whatsoever. Have tried the Diamond aircraft and a grand caravan and a couple of other single engine planes and all have had the same issues, start off ok and then gradually the rudder pulls to the left. In autopilot the plane crabs sideways and flies banked over, not good at all. Virtually impossible to control manually. Have tried three different versions of the Cub Crafter and all fly superbly, just don’t understand it.

Have found the problem, it seems that during the last update the model changed from modern to legacy. Changed it back and now all working brilliantly :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.