Use Arduino as a Peripheral?

EDIT: some of my switches wouldn’t even work on screen, via mouse… So I wondered if something else was preventing them from changing state? Lo and behold, everything I couldn’t get working was mapped to my Honecomb. Smacks forehead. I’m a ■■■■■. ← lol. Rhymes with Boron.

I am trying to map the Cessna 172 Landing, Taxi, Beacon, Nav and Strobe Lights to actual switches and CAN NOT get them to work with Mobiflight, and I have ZERO programming skills.

I have a Honeycomb Alpha, which came with all those functions pre-programmed… however the yoke is now behind my panel.

Can I use an Arduino as a peripheral, or does anyone know of a basic plug-and-play board that I can program through the in-game Controls Settings?

Have you looked here?

Look up Captain Bob on YouTube. Kid is funny and easy to follow

2 Likes

You can make a panel with 32 buttons with this arduino

The functions your a describing are super simple. Zero
programming skills needed there are presets for all these. One of the main ideas of MobiFlight is that everything is configured without knowing coding, just mouse clicks.

Where are you struggling with MobiFlight? Have you tried the tutorials? If you need help join our Discord, it’s linked from within the app.

He’s awesome! Got mobiflight to work following his config the cessna switch panel vid. :+1:

Air Manager is a another great product for this. Version 4 is fantastic

Closed by OP request.