UserCfg.opt - GraphicsVR Section

Three things:

1 - Has anyone properly experimented with this particular section in the UserCfg file and has any general thoughts on it?

2- Upon Making changes to the PostProcess section and starting the Sim (entering/exiting VR Mode didn’t seem to do anything) I’m almost convinced it’s not working fully. Using a G1 myself if there is any change it’s very subtle, I can definitely state that FilmGrain & Vignette do nothing (not that I’d use them anyway but just wanted to see if a difference was made).
{PostProcess
Enabled 1
EyeAdaptation 1
ColorGrading 1
Sharpen 1
Fringe 0
LensDistortion 0
Dirt 0
LensFlare 0
FilmGrain 0
Vignette 0
LensBlurMultiplier 1.000000
FringeMultiplier 1.000000
}

3 - Anyone seen a difference with the following set to 1? Again like above I can’t really see any difference, unless it’s A) not working or B) linked to another setting perhaps, there’s nothing in the Menu UI for it:
}
{VolumetricLights
Enabled 0
Quality 0
}

I’ve been poking around this file wondering if any changes could help gain some valuable FPS, so if anyone has already fiddled with any success I’d love to hear about it, thanks :slight_smile:

I did try to turn off eye adaption … hoping to get a bit lighter graphics under overcast. As you say, didn’t seem to do anything at all in VR or in 2D.

LensFlare is working, looks horrible but is working, so that’s 1 at least

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.