Using an External Flight Dynamics Model to Drive MSFS Visuals

One other question: Do you know how to hide the cockpit visuals when using the cockpit view?

I’m hoping to use these visuals in an Ironbird setup, and want the camera to be locked relative to the airframe (like when in cockpit view), but I don’t need to see any of the cockpit (will have all physical controls + physical avionics to display necessary information).

The only solution for this that I’ve seen is to manually adjust the temporary camera files that are generated everytime a custom camera-view is saved. You manually adjust these temp files to move your perspective all the way in-front of the aircraft, essentially making the aircraft disappear (because the whole cockpit + aircraft is now behind your camera position), but as a result, the visuals / perspective is a little warped because your camera is no longer situated where you would expect (camera position is nowhere near where the pilot’s head would be). Here’s a link to what I’m describing about moving the camera’s perspective by manipulating the temporary camera files: Cockpit Camera Outside the Cockpit

Is there a more elegant solution for this, that could very simply disable the cockpit visuals for MSFS, allowing me to use the cockpit camera perspective without having to see the cockpit? I recognize this question is probably worthy of its own forum topic, but I figured I’d field the question while I’m here.