Using Thrustmaster thrust lever with turtle beach yoke

Hello all,

I am kinda new enthusiast about simulation and the first move was to buy the Turtle Bech velocity one yoke to use with Xbox series X. I also wanted to get the airbus xbox kit from Thrustmaster. I prefer the thrust handle of the Thrustmaster but the yoke from Turtle Beach for some flight.

My question is, is it possible to use the yoke from one system and the thrust lever from the other on xbox?

Maybe an easy one but wanted to be sure before spending a few hundred bucks on that.

I was also wondering the same for rudder pedals.

It is only possible if you also have the yoke/throttle from the other set plugged in at the same time. The XBOX requires the yoke or stick to be connected for the quadrant to work. If you wanted to do that you would probably want to make a new control profile where the yoke/throttle that you’re not using is completely unbound so you don’t get double binding. The same applies to rudder pedals. If you want to use the TB rudders you have to hook it up to the yoke and connect everything to the XBOX, even if you are only using the rudder from TB and using the airbus stick and throttle. The best advice in this area is probably to get the rudder pedal that goes with the set you would most like to use/use the most.

You will probably enjoy the Airbus kit anyway, I found the joystick to be much more precise than the Turtlebeach yoke, especially on the pitch axis.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice, I started to read about the other kit and some said on reviews that the airbus throttle is less precises for a 737. Saying that the throttle kinda recognize lime 3 positions vs a fuell control for the trusthmaster.

Did you experienced that kind of issue ?

No sorry, I actually use the Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke and throttle. I only tested the Airbus sidestick, not the throttle.

Thanks I appreciate your advices. Think I eill order it and try it. Kinda easy to return stuff on amazon anyways if not working good.

1 Like