USS Enterprise Carrier Ops | F/A-18 Super Warrior

7 Likes

Nicely done!

no, not like that… SUPER NICELY!!
btw hold on with landing video if you have plans, animated arresting strings in development.

Ooooh that’s good to know! I was going to make a longer carrier operations video with more deck activity (helicopters, landings, etc.). Thanks!

1 Like

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Kudos on an extremely well done MSFS flight experience! Thanks for making! I was on the USS Fletcher DD-445 following the USS Hornet CV-12 taking aboard planes at Yankee Station in the mid-60’s. Some of your clips remind me of that. MSFS is such a cool way to have flight experiences you otherwise would never get, thanks to cinema creators like you! :o)
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing rgp1942! You’re very fortunate to have been on a carrier – bet that was a great experience.

I was actually on a Destroyer that was part of the Hornet task force, but as an electronics technician I went on the Hornet many times for parts and other reasons. Once I was up on the mast working on a radar antenna and was able to look down on the carrier deck while planes landed over my head! This reminded me of that. :slightly_smiling_face: