V speeds for GA aircraft in checklists

It would be extremely helpful for V reference speeds to be added to all GA checklists.

That is available in the internet just do a search for the aircraft your flying.

Yes, for the most part that information is available, but it would be nice to have it in the sim for easy reference without having to change windows. It’s especially helpful for people who fly various aircraft.

3 Likes

I’m actually surprised it isn’t there already. It definitely should be added. :small_airplane: :smiley_cat:

Its easy to create a PDF or Excel file for each aircraft.

Cool; then it should be real easy to add to the checklists. :small_airplane: :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Agreed, I’m not saying it’s an issue that it’s not there - just added it as a wishlist item.

One thing to keep in mind V-speeds change with weight. I agree that adding a reference would be nice, but perhaps on the airplane specifications, since on a checklist it may lead to wrong assumptions for current operations.

At least for the G1000 aircraft, Vr Vx and Vy are in the ‘time/ref’ menu on the left display

On the G3000 aircraft there is a ‘speed bugs’ menu on the PFD settings that will show them.

Not sure about the G3X