V2 UPDATE released! LATEST BN2 Islander available now from Blackbox Simulation

I second that. Support the developers if you can. There’s enough stuff you only get via the marketplace. MS/Asobo will earn their money anyway.

Fifth: most addons I’ve bought were a tad cheaper when bought directly.

1 Like

Sounds good! I will be buying it from the developer and will take a look at MSFS Addons Linker.

Thank you! :grinning:

1 Like

Hey @NightMercury358, your site is not secure?

We are just doing some maintenance and Uploading the ISLANDER :slight_smile:
Should be back to normal within an hour or so

6 Likes

Buying it as soon as it releases! taught I would have to wait years for this plane to come to MSFS!
I have so much love for this plane I own both the torquesim and nimbus model!

2 Likes

Nice, so it should be released today?

“Should be” yes… Barring any major hiccups …

I will announce it here with a Link soon as possible

5 Likes

Nice, I’ll be buying when its available. The website has been unsecure for at least a week now, however. Not sure if it affects transactions though.

Website is secure again … a certificate went bad . .
All fixed and Not a danger to transactions or your data as they are dealt with Offsite by Paypal & DPD

3 Likes

Woohoo! Excited to try this out, and looking forward to @BostonJeremy77 's review :innocent:

4 Likes

Very good news, nice work!

Just looking at the screenshots as I anticipate the release here… Wow.

Anyone who pops up with the seemingly required-hereabouts “cockpit is not up to standards, I can tell it’s made from polygons and not real physical metals” posts is going on my ignore list. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Looking forward to this one. There are plenty of exterior and cockpit screenshots on the website, but not a single one of the cabin interior.

This small typo in the *Features section is just so loaded with irony …

• Utilising many of MSFS special pain features, Full PBR Including Ambient Occlusion.
5 Likes

Can hardly wait to add this beauty to my virtual hangar. Just purchased one in FSEconomy and will be flying it down to Gabon from Greece. Thanks for bringing this bird to life in MSFS!

3 Likes

You obviously weren’t one of the 68 people who clicked the Flightsim.com Preview link. :slight_smile:

There’s a bunch of interior shots on page 2 of the preview.

3 Likes

If you look a few posts up, I am the one who actually published that link here in this thread. :grin:

My comment was rather about potential customers not being able to see the interior on the official webstore pics.

2 Likes

And to top it off, if Microsoft screws up your purchase (it gets corrupt or somehow deleted), they don’t have any record of WHAT you purchased. So you’re pretty much SOL on getting it back again even if the screw up was on their end. A bunch of people have been bitten by this.

Um, yeah, and obviously you weren’t going to click a link that you had posted yourself, because that would be silly. That’s, uh, what I meant.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Super excited for this release! Feel Im gonna have a hell of a lot of fun with this beauty :smiley: