VALVE INDEX - Customer Service

My god! I cannot believe that VALVE would just kick customers to the door.
I, like many others have had their INDEX VR Headsets go bad. After opening a ticket and going thru days of “Plug it in” type responses, VALVE has now responded with the standard "IT IS OUT OF WARRANTEE and just BUY ANOTHER ONE BUT… ALL HEADSETS ARE OUT OF STOCK!
Being kicked to the curb after spending $1000 on a headset… not even being given an option for repair and being told to JUST BUY ANOTHER one absolutely boggles my mind.
By the looks of it, VALVE is about to go under. This is not a rant in any way so please do not flame me. It is just a post on what just happened to me. This is all in line with many other INDEX buyers who have had their units go bad and were told TOUGH COOKIES!
NOTE: Now, I’m really afraid to buy any other VR headset.

Hello,
Your topic has been moved into General Discussion.

The Bug Reporting category is for posting suspected or confirmed bugs that other users are able to reproduce. Using the template is required in order to provide valuable information, feedback, and replication steps to our test team.

1 Like

My apologies as I noticed the wrong category after I hit the POST button. Thanks for the transfer.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.