VFR island hopping groupflight

That’s the theory so far, and experiments by another community group yesterday seem to confirm that theory - unless of course another player with the same aircraft X but with livery Y enters your airspace again :wink:

1 Like

Hello together, on which server starts the flight?!
Best regards, Paul

i was indeed not aware, and i will see if this does become an issue.
thanks for bringing this to my attention. i will test now and see if this is an issue that requires it to be delayed or changed.

Or set multiplayer aircraft to “generic” (as a workaround, in the settings). That apparently also works.

i have just tested the sim at EHAM, the big Dutch airport with 6 runways.
no stutters after a few seconds, even with a lot of people around, this test was in a Cessna 172 with default livery.

if that test is representative of actual performance there shouldn’t be much problems.
the airports are too small anyway for airliners and such, so don’t worry about that

hi paul, the server will be EU West, see the discord link for all the details

Which server will we be flying on?
What’s the flight plan?
Your link leads exactly to this page
Fieger greetings
Quax55

all info on the discord, link: discord.gg/QUDmbZ7ySx

Server: EU West, flight plan in the events channel.

Missed it because of the time. Happy flying!

That was huge! Thanks for this group flight!

it was really cool, so thank you for the support!
with some stuttering an initial start up lag, we managed to get a group of about 14 to 20 planes going!
we had to cut it short due to time constraints, it took a lot longer then we expected, so we ended at EDWJ, also because we lost a lot of people due to something, server probably.
rest of the groupflight will be done later, keep an eye out for that!

Thanks for flying with Ufly today, and happy flying!

for those who want, there will be a part 2 today, same time, 1900 UTC.
starting out on EU West, from EDWJ, full flight plan found in the discord, link in the original post.
hope to see you there!

if you do take a standard asobo aircraft, make sure it has a default livery, else everyone will stutter