Vienna is one of THE most beautiful cities in the Real World

Thank you! Next could be Innsbruck. Google maps has that area in high resolution/quality. I have ORBX but it’s not full city. Than Salzburg also. Google has high quality photo scenery for that area also.

This is one of those scenarios which can immensely benefit from a community scenery gateway system.

I too am tired of seeing my hometown and favorite places not get the photogrammetry love. I’d love to contribute by making 3D models of those POI’s and submitting them to Asobo so they can integrate it as part of the base scenery being streamed for everyone to enjoy.

By joining forces as a community, we can MSFS a much better sim.

I think ASOBO can’t use your models If you make it out of GoogleEarth photos… other than that very good idea!

Very valid point, which is why it’s important to have a team at Asobo that quality controls these models to ensure they’re not only too complicated in terms of polygon count but are also sourced correctly to avoid any legal issue in the long run.

One might say that having this dedicated team is a waste of resources, but I think this is a much more quicker and efficient way of updating the scenery rather than waiting for World 2.0 updates or waiting for updated imagery from Bing maps, which could take ages.

Well, if every single user expect to insert a location into zendesk in the hope that Asobo will improve it over night by hand… Can’t you see the problem?