Virpil Controls not working

I have the following Virpil controls:
VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle
VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base
VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip

They show up as game devices in Windows 10.
They show up at the top of the control configuration screen in MSFS 2020, but there is no description for any of the three. Therefore I cannot assign inputs to the control. I get a “no device” message. I have the Virpil software loaded and all the firmware up to date. All three devices pass in the Virpil testing software, at least I think they do, I can see control movement on the graphs in the software.
Windows is completely up tto dat as is MSFS 2020. From what I have read in the forum most of you that have Virpil controls mounted them, connected them, and started using them. Wish it was that simple.

If they show up in MSFS controllers list, they should be useable.
They are not bound to any command, you need to do it yourself.
Switch commands filter to ALL, select required command, and bind them to controllers’ axis and buttons.

@dragunovguy
With such a professional and extremely customizable equipment it wouldn’t make sense to make it plug and play, since the individual setups will all be different.

To Tech Alpha Insider. Gee, thanks for nothing. I cannot stand people that reply with a totally useless reply.

1 Like

Irony . . .

Just one question. Do you have installed Vjoy and Gremlin software? It helped for configuration all the keybindings in other games. I still have to go threw the settings for FS wich I just bought and I got fast threw the options and it looks not very simple. As I will go and find any solutions I let you know. Using Virpil Throttle CM3 and VPC Stick Warbird and constellation ALPHA.

I used Vjoy and Gremlin with other game (Elite Dangerous - to overcome limit of 32 buttons per controller, to join some axis, and to map some buttons to keyboard).
But I don’t use those with MSFS.

That’s ridiculous.

As in all other simulation software, it should have default bindings done and available, especially for popular controllers. If a user then wants to customize their bindings, they can do so.

That is the very least they should be doing.

My CM3 insists that its setup up for Elite Dangerous with Full Range (Fully Back Full Power but without reverse - Zero in the middle - Fully Forward Full Power) No matter what I do I don’t have a clean full range in MSFS. Checked the sensitivity curves and it does indeed go fully and cleanly from bottom left to top right in the Curve Diagram. Just NOT in the Game.

On another point, my Constellation Alpha is all over the place. Hyper Sensitive it seems. Nearly £1000 for Virpil Kit and its so far unusable.

Any Pointers?