Virtual Keyboards

Atm, it is not possible to open and use the virtual Window keyboard while in VR. Are there any mods, workarounds or payware apps who let you do this? Most of the programmable joystick buttons are difficult to use for me, being able to press virtual keyboard keys with the mouse while ingame would help immensely. Thanks in advance!

I don’t know about any visual applications for VR but I use VoiceAttack software to operate multiple functions, run macros of a sequence of commands, enter alphanumerics into GPS for example or even activate other apps.

There’s a trial version of VoiceAttack that gives you one profile with up to twenty commands. Other than that, it’s a fully-functioning trial with everything available to you.

It works fantastically, US$10 for unlimited version.

https://voiceattack.com/

Thank You, will try it!

As a workaround in the absence of a VR keyboard, I use the search area in Navigraph (VR) to enable a VR keyboard. I can use it to type out some ATC instructions (taxi routes, flight approval, etc…).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.