Virtucalcol EMB 170/175 releasing this week

Previews are on their main page https://www.virtualcol.com/front/news/previous-of-our-new-embraer-170-175-msfs/

4 Likes

It looks really nice. Can you give us some information about the systems. Of Course I am not expecting study level, but what can you say about it, what is implemented etc?

I have no access to this plane but I am sure it will be subpar like the rest of their products.

2 Likes

Oh no…Tha’ts not great. The beech99 was well um…hmmmm… Next!!!

1 Like

some companies…,
better wait for a proper review and i sure dont trust everybody there, sadly reviews can be bought nowadays.

1 Like

I will be buying it but my expectations are beyond low. Their Beech 99 is a flying disaster in terms of just about everything from flight to graphics to systems. I mean, they couldn’t even get the range knob to work on a DEFAULT G1000. Their Prop Sync switch is labeled as Hydraulics 2, their in-flight ignition will drain your battery and kill the avionics if you have it on, their engine performance is way under power, their cockpit lighting is a circus. I can go on.

10 Likes

Yeah, would love to finally see a good EMB series but this one is a hard pass.

1 Like

This one could be a port of their FSX/P3D version which wasn’t too bad….

But, I’m thinking this could be a dumpster fire if they use the default A320 systems in it.

I’ll probably wait for some early adopters to try this one out first

Oh I would love a good one of these. Must… keep… expectations… mediocre :smiley:

1 Like

By the cockpit pictures it indeed looks like a P3D port. Of course they will not take the effort to remodel and retexture anything. Enough Peoples will buy it anway… unfortunately.

Looking at other posts from virtualcol about this aircraft, that included more screenshots, and based on previous products, I came to the conclusion it won’t be good at all. Multiple details missing, poor texturing, poor modeling, just poor everything. Not to mention the price. Also, just remembered it, it uses cj4 systems :rofl:

7 Likes

Yeah…good luck with those who sell garbage like that.

1 Like

I’d buy it if it were any good… but judging by you guy’s dismal reviews about this company, they shouldn’t even be alowed to sell this anywhere.

1 Like

better save up, instead of buying a few not so welldone planes, wait for the pdmg one and other big companies.

1 Like

Please, help me understand, in what is the difference between a P3D port over and a MSFS model? As a user, how do I see the difference? I am a mediocre simmer (I think so) and would like to understand more about these add ons.

Well, there is not much wrong with bringing P3D models to MSFS as long as they atleast update it to make full usage of the features that MSFS offers.

But if i look at the cockpit-screenshots, it looks like they have not touched anything to bring it up to modern standards. It looks bad even for P3D…

3 Likes

Dang I started to get a little excited when I seen the title then I read the posts :frowning:

Well we have a decent Regional airliner out but not perfect. I have the CRJ and its a lot of fun. Waiting on Aerosoft to finish up the 900/1000 expansion which I am guessing will drop after the world update.

3 Likes

Yep I almost exclusively fly with the CRJ. Just have to be patient and wait for the 737 from PMDG. It is hard some days.

It is. Sometimes I go to be dreaming the NG is in the sim only to wake up and its not there :sweat_smile:
Huge fan of the 737 and Boeing.

2 Likes