Visual index of all included scenery objects?

I’m just getting started with learning the SDK and I was wondering when placing Scenery Objects if there is an easier way to know what the different objects are instead of just going through the list and adding/deleting every object until you find the one you want.

2 Likes

Try this: from the Objects window, use the filter to bring up a list of a specific scenery object you wish to use. Then, click one click placement. Select an object in your list: it will appear in your scenery window, and you get a view of the selected object. Large objects may take a few seconds to load. Move the object to your desired location, then click to place it. If it isn’t what you were looking for, simply select another object in your list until you find the one you want. Next, un-select one click placement, and you can use Gizmo and the properties box to finish with your object placement and desired properties. Hope this helps a little bit, trying to help from memory…

At flightstim.to FlyBoyRez1 put together an extensive visual reference guides for standard SDK items, which I find invaluable!

3 Likes

THANK YOU for posting this !! Great link ! long live FlyBoyRez1 on flightsim.to :hugs:

2 Likes