VKB-SIM Gladiator control

It would be Sooooo nice if you could add the Joy stick VKB-SIM Gladiator controler to your options in the program This is a very good joy stick. This control is sold by X-Plane it also has rudder peddles as a option and i am having troubles trying to configure it. Where is the help options in this program.

3 Likes

Go to options
Go to controls
Use the bar on the top of that screen to select the joystick
On the left side of the screen change ‘unassigned’ to ‘all’
Configure your controls

That is not a solution. it is a workaround. This is not the FS that i remember. in the past almost every controller worked out of the box.

I think it’s A consequence Of fragmentation of controls available.

A plethora of sticks and yokes are now available. I had to set up my Warbrd/Warthog stick and don’t mind doing so as the ‘defaults’ never suit me.

1 Like

agreed. I still trying to find the sweet spot regarding the sensitivity settings on my VKB .

Actually it is the solution. If you are going to use quality peripherals rather than toys then it’s better to learn how to bind and tune your own set up rather than be spoonfed whatever defaults somebody else thought suitable (which may not even work properly as many Bravo users are discussing on these very forums)

If you are not happy with the config interface as provided by MSFS 2020 you might want to have a look at FSUIPC. With FSUIPC the controller interface is far more tuneable.