VL3 - Rotax 915 mod

I honestly don’t know the difference but I asked on the Bush League Legends Discord and they said all 3 of the Working Title GX mods can be used together: G1000, G3000 and GX all affect different Garmins so they can all be used at the same time.

They are different Garmin units.

The VL-3 has the G3X, as does the XCub

The TBM930 has the G3000.

1 Like

Ooooh, thanks, that makes it simple. Great. Sorry for the dumb question, but they were discussed in the same thread and that lead to my confusion.

Anyone else not seeing any lights (position, strobe, landing) since patch 5?

Nope, stobe, position and landing lights are working after the patch. As are liveries which are broken on other aircraft.

Wasn’t quck ebnough to catch the stobe lights in my screen shot, but they were working.

Slightly off-topic guys, but did not want you to miss my other project…just launched it…now LIVE!

5 Likes

Great idea and work Sir! I really like the Savage Cub and how easy it is to fly. And then we have the steam gauges that i prefer over screens. The only thing that i didnt like was the low speed, so that plane will probably be really fantastic with some more horses under the hood sts. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I felt exactly the way you do. Great plane, but underpowered. Much has changed! She easily does 120kts now, while doing a STOL approach … if you really try hard … at 30kts or less. Climb rate: 3000fpm. Realistic for a plane this weight and power. Enjoy her!

1 Like

Thank you! I was planning to continue with Witcher 3 but i gues important stuff just came up instead. :wink: Big thumps up!

1 Like

Anyone else having issues with the AP? Not sure if this is down to the latest G3X update posted above, or the latest FS update #5 itself.

Whenever I activate the AP, it whacks on full nose-up pitch trim.

It initially happens as soon as I enable AP, then enable ALT hold. This is regardless of the assigned altitude (even if it were below my current altitude). I then have to disable AP and manually bring the pitch trim back down.

It would then subsequently continue to throw full nose-up trim whenever AP was enabled, even if ALT hold was disabled prior to AP activation. Quite annoying as I couldn’t even use Heading hold or anything else the AP had to offer, as it insisted on pointing the aircraft to the sky, every time.

Anyone else experiencing this? It was working perfectly fine before.

hm, strange… I’ll check again then, thanks.

It seems something definitly is wrong… tried it 3 times, no light… also, I don’t seem to be able to change liveries. I guess I’ll reinstall the mod.

Check you also have the latest version of the GX system. The version I have is 0.1.0 dev3.

2 Likes

Thanks… downloading now.

Hmmmm R 0.25 has a little mass problem…

1 Like

There also seems to be something wrong with the liveries… when I try to fly with one of the planes, I get a CTD… also, no thumbnail when choosing a plane, and a CTD as well when I want to look at it in the hangar. I’m going back to the old version for now.

Double checked current version in multiple ways, can’t replicate this. Anyone else having this issue?

1 Like

No issues here with the latest version.

1 Like

thanks for checking. I#ll keep an eye on things.

1 Like