Volanta Screenshots

Anyone else unable to upload screenshots to Volantat currently?

For the past 2 days I’ve been getting an “Upload failed couldn’t connect to server” error.

Haven’t seen anything on their Discord about it (other than your post yesterday), they are actually having a screenshot challenge currently so I suspect if there were widespread issues it be known.

I can’t upload the screenshots either… it says the same message: “Upload failed couldn’t connect to server”

Same here, its stopped working on my new build Only thing I can think is im now outputting screenshots in 4k, maybe the increase in the file size is the problem. On my old rig it was 1080P. I’ve posted in the Volanta ORBX forum but there isn’t much activity.

Their support is actually quite good if you contact them.

I have had this several times. What I have found is there is a limitation of a 10meg image size (don’t recall if published anywhere). I run an ultrawide monitor at “2K” which is 3440x1440, and the files when I screen cap are frequently over 10Meg. I have to re-scale or compress to a jpg and then they always go through. Suggest checking your file sizes to see if this is the case for you.