Volocopter on Xbox nothing seems to control it

First off, is the Volocopter new to Xbox? Today is the first time I have seen it and I have had the game for just about a year… So from what I have read, on the Xbox controller A should increase lift, B decrease. none of that works. The Xbox joystick does nothing as well. If I use the xbox controller mouse and click the lift control on the cockpit joystick that works, so does position hold. I also noticed that pilot assist option is not in the menu when this plane is selected.

What am I missing? Thank you all.

Hi @VulcanCCIT,
When seeking assistance from the community, please post in Community Support.

You can move your topic there by clicking on the pencil icon next to your title and then select the appropriate category and subcategory.

You are missing nothing.
The Volocopter is buggy as hell.

You mighjt want to have a look in your controller options if the mentioned buttons and axis are set correctly.

ill give that a shot and see … I guess I assume it just mapped it for you. Thank you for the tip!

I’ve had the volocopter on Xbox since I installed the game in April. Haven’t had any trouble with controlling it using the hotas one. But it’s really slow because of what I assume are physics limitations when it was made.

well today it worked fine with just the xbox controller. I didnt have the joystick in, I wonder if it was confused before… but alas, 3 crash to desktops just flying around Memphis. So hard to fly this game on XBOX hope they fix this stuff soon.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.