VR Folks Please report your performance with new patch

1. Yes
  2. No
  3. Auto

I bought the sim on day one. I’m getting the best performance I’ve had the whole time. I’m still turning up graphics settings to find where my new max is. :slight_smile:

I’m on a Ryzen 7 2700, RTX2070, 32gb Ram, etc, with a Rift S.

Well done, Asobo!

1 Like

Amazing performance here, amazing. G2 on 3090 8700k. Was unplayable yesterday. To be honest I had also reset the computer and reinstalled the game from scratch, it was already much more playable before the patch and after the reset but there were some stutters still. Now it’s near flawless. I love it!

1 Like

Best I’ve ever seen in VR and flying CRJ with high settings. Reverb G1 is really good still today i9 cpu 2080ti 32mb. Very smooth no stutters.

1 Like

Brilliant here. 3090, G2. Super smooth. Smoothest it’s ever been. 457 driver. 9900Ks 5ghz.
I also notice things seem a lot sharper, even outside the sweetspot.

2 Likes

FS2020 none steam
Intel 7i 7700k @ 5Ghz
16gb Ram
RTX3070
Reverb G2

Patch installed no problem
Did not change any settings, had a spin around London in VR.
Best performance yet, keep it up the good work Asobo
Sorry to the users thats having problems :thinking:

1 Like

Runs great! I can feel a difference.

Would you say the CRJ runs better than the vanilla passenger jets?

I’m extremely jealous of you guys with better performance. After the last update, I thought the complaints were blown out of proportion because I wasn’t seeing what others were. Now everything they complained about is happening to me. I’m getting stuttering, my FPS has dropped, and I’m getting this wavy stutter motion every few seconds. I deleted rolling cache and everything. It’s currently “unplayable” for me.

Performance is improved a lot for me everywhere except London photogrammetry, still low FPS in the teens. But I wasn’t expecting it to be fixed tbh…

You are managing it though, right? Would really love to hear your settings as you have a 3070 like me, but less ram. I’m running a 5600x with 32gb 3200mhz.

Yes. It’s amazing how VR has improved since I flew in Xplane. It makes you wonder where we will be in twelve months.

1 Like

After this hotfix, I’ve been running my rift s with out the OTT and works great or even better! My settings in game is a mix of high some medium and ultra. I do get a few hiccups but nothing like it was!! This what’s working for me.

PC
2080ti oc
32gb of ram and oc
Ryzen 3600 oc

Nvidia driver-457.30 (works great) and leave NVIDIA Control Panel setting stock.

1 Like

Displays in some aircraft are not working . I didn’t change any settings of my earlier settings.
Note I don’t use any third party aircraft nor airports or enhancements.

FPS, Still running well, I can’t figure out if there is a slight change or not.

Happy flying.

Same here
I9 3090 457.30

2 Likes

Great improvement in high settings in CRJ.
I9 2080ti 32mb Reverb G1.
No stutters

1 Like

Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!

Sure enough runs much better without any of the Oculus tools or Nvidia CP tweaking!:beers:
This is the smoothest the sim ever ran for me in VR and I’m having even more of a blast now!

1 Like

Reinstall dude

Smooth as silk here on high and some ultra settings even flying over london.

Motherboard: Asus Rog Hero x11 wifi Z490
55" curved oled Tv.
CPU: Intel i9-10900K @5.3mhz per core.
GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 turbo
CPU-Cooler: Liquid cooled 240mm
PSU: Kolink 1200watt Platinum
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4/3600mhz
M.2 NVME SSD: 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus
M.2 NVME SSD: 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus
SSD: NVME Samsung 970 EVO 500GB
5.1 logitech sound system Soundblaster Z.
Next level V3 Motion platform on GT Ultimate rig.
2 Buttkickers on race rig with 300watt earthquake amp.
Sim Racing studio wind and tactile generators.
Saitek Quadrant.
Saitek Multi panel.
Honeycomb Alpha Yoke.
Honeycomb Bravo Throttle controller.
Saitek fuel controller and deicer levers.
Thrustmaster TPR Rudder.
VR. HP Reverb G2

1 Like

On my rift S, when I booted it up it was worse than before. But during flight I turned photogrammetry on and it did seem to smooth things out. Not sure If it was chance or not. Not great fps and do have stutters but it’s certainly flyable now. 3070,i7-10700,16gb, latest nvidia driver

Wow you should try xplane again, purely from VR perspective it’s way ahead of this.

Now weather and shading xplane is destroyed by MSFS but stability and useable- controller as hands, xplane kills MSFS for VR.

Xplane with Orbx and Ultra Weather is better on fixed sunny day at 12 than MSFS, colours are better and Orbx buildings are better.

Full weather multiplayer sunset sunrise MSFS ALL DAY LONG.

2 Likes