VR has completely stopped working on my Index

After the latest update, my game has totally stopped working in VR. It was previously working fine but now every time I try to go into VR, it’s acting like my Index isn’t detected. I can see on my monitor that the game switches to VR mode but the headset doesn’t enter the game and no tracking is detected.

Has anyone encountered this before? I’ve tried verifying my files, different branches on SteamVR, updating my drivers, and launching VR before/after the game. I’m at a loss here and any help is greatly appreciated.

I have CTD when in DX 12 when switching to VR. No issues with DX11.

i cant play in vr any more sense the newest up date jan 6 2022 now all the game does in vr goes to 16 gigs of ram all the way beyond 32 gigs of ram with a massave mem leak. and hard crashes my pc with an erroe 0x0 canot write memory my spec are as following./ win 11 DX12 , Asues Strix x570 latest bios , Trident Z Neo 2 x 16 gig CL16 , AMD Ryzen 3950x 16 core MSI X TRIO Gameing , Rtx 3090 flashed latest v bios and drivers resizeable bar enabled i mean i know this game doesnt support win 11 but i havent had any problem running brfore on win 11 till this update and no its too late i canot roll back to win 10 hopefully this will get resolved soon i mean that are forceing ppl to use win 11 why not make it compatable and also i am useing valve index also