VR headset showing in game

Hi
I have been looking for a section to ask this question so hopefully it is OK to ask here.

I have a Quest 3 VR headset and have found a way to remove the hand controllers showing up in the cockpit of planes. However, I still get the little blue circle with white interior and blue pointer showing up from where ever I look I find this distracting. Is there any way to turn this off?
I have search everywhere so any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Allan.

Hi @BridalJungle76 ,

Thank you for this report. We’ve moved your topic into the User Support Hub.

The Bug Reporting Hub is for posting suspected or confirmed bugs that other users are able to reproduce without duplicating an existing bug report. Using the template or providing all the relevant information about your bug and sim setup is required in order to provide valuable information, feedback, and replication steps to our test team.

If you are not sure if your issue is a bug or need further input from the community, please use the User Support Hub category. If the community can replicate your issue, first search the Bug category to see if there’s an existing topic. If it already exists, contribute to that report. Duplicate bug reports will be closed.

If you believe it is a new report and no duplicate exists, then create a new bug topic using the provided topic template.

All issues caused by or involving third-party addons/mods should be reported to the third-party developer. Assure that no addons/mods are used when reporting issues in Bug Reports.

Thank you.

Are you using Virtual Desktop?

Yes I am using Virtual Desktop.

Just turn controller tracking off in VD when using MSFS

2 Likes

Are you sure that’s not the “Blue Eye” icon used as part of the navigation assist options? I got rid of it using the “Blue Eye Icon Removal” addon from Flightsim.to

I tried it using Steam link and the issue was not there. So Thanks for info I’ll check the controller tracking option out.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will definitely look at navigation assist options as that could be the issue .

Thanks guys for the suggestions it is greatly appreciated.

Hi sorry for the delayed response, yes that is what it was. When I don’t select a arrival point it is not there. Thanks for the suggestion.

As for the actual hand controllers turning tracking off in VD did the trick.

Thanks turning off controller tracking off in VD sorted out the issue.