VR with AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT and AMD Ryzen 9 5900X and Oculus Quest 2 over Oculus Link

That’s right, since the release of a version compatible with VR, with my Oculus Rift CV1 (Fortunately I still have it) until Monday or Tuesday, when I received the HP G2, I never had a crash in VR. I had MSFS shutdowns while loading, but in 2D. But once in flight in VR, I never had all this feedback on the desktop, with an AMD alert message.

I still have my GTX 1080 TI. I will reassemble it, so we will know if these crashes with the HP G2 are due to AMD GPUs or to an always AMD motherboard problem.

Besides to make things right, like I said on this topic there are 50 subjects, which talk about the same problem.

If we add to that, all the people who post messages because they have questions, or any problems, but who never specify their PC configuration, their VR headset model, or with which plane, or where, nor with what settings.
I have known forums devoted to video games, where a signature with its PC configuration was mandatory, or strongly recommended, because it allows you to know what you are talking about.
In our case, with the HP Reverb G2 crashes, we could have known, if the problem came from AMD GPUs, like the 6000 series, maybe also the 5000 series.
According to [AMD] (MSFS 2020 Crash in VR - HP Reverb G2 - #25 by bstange2306), the problem would come from X570 motherboards with VR headsets, except that at home the Oculus CV works very well with my X570 motherboard and my RX 6800 XT