W A S D (Keys) & Zoom Movement not working in SDK Dev Camera mode post Beta to public SU7 hotfix

Hi Team, hopefully its a quick one and something just toggled off when i came out of beta version to the full version (Yes… it made me reinstall 150GB worth of the sim cause exiting the preview is a mess.)

Now that I am up and running again, I am having an issue where in developer camera, W A S D and Mouse scroll are no longer recognized as movements even though i can clearly see them in my Keyboard and mouse settings as being correct.

Absolutely no issue pre update, but post, i now have this issue and can no longer build scenery as i cannot move around the environment.

Appreciate your thoughts and help on this team. thank you !

Same topic different keybindings.

The X-box controller I use for moving the developer camera around in the SDK scenery editor has lost the Translation movement i.e. forward/backward/left/right. The Yaw and Pitch controls are still functional.

Anyone have a fix because scenery editing isn’t possible at all without camera translation.

Great way to stop 3rd party scenery development !!

Kev

Enter developer camera setting and set translation and rotation to a positive value

https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/questions/5021/scenery-editor-mousekeyboard-functions-not-working.html

2 Likes

Thank you just found that myself :slight_smile:

The update had changed the setting to -100% … really dumb

Kev