Warbirds in the bernese Alps

Where: Starting in Gruyère LSGT heading south to Saanen LSGK then on an easterly course to Meiringen LSMM via “Gemmi pass” in the south, a fly-by at the stunning “Eiger-Northface” over the “kleine scheidegg” to the infamous “Axalp” near Meiringen. After Meiringen continue back north-west to Bern LSZB via the “Niederhorn” and wirh a fly-by at the “Sichle” near “Eriz”
mostly following the valleys and with a few mountain crossings here and there

Server: west europe

Aircraft type: any WW2 warbird / piston aircraft from the era.

Weather preset: Few Cloulds

Flightplan:
LSGT-LSZB.pln (5.4 KB)

2 Likes

This looks amazing and fun and would love to join. Hopefully a quick work of positive criticism: Can you give a little more notice for these events in the future?

Hope everyone that can make it has an amazing time. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for your positive critcism about the short notice and will have this in mind for coming events.
I finally took a turn on the calendar and want to have fun in my favourite region with the planes i love
It is planned to do this event every week on “auto schedule” (to test the feaure)

I think with the mountainous scenery and selection of planes it’s great for sightseeing whilst flying in formation(s)

Due to unforseen lantencies with the todays sim update the event had to be re scheduled multiple times and the starting time may be further rescheduled half an hour back. (means I’m still downloading) :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I would like to fly this very often! Today’s update prevents many players to come. I paid a lot of money to fly warbirds and finally some group flying. Are you for DC6 shared cockpit?

I love to fly this section of the alps a lot, i may be planning on some more events like this. I also rescheduled this event for tomorrow. Anyway I will be flying the route briefly as my sim has finally finished updating.

The DC6 isnt properly working on my machine. I got a bug where all PMDG planes works just the first time I fly them. but i would love to fly shared cockpit.

2 Likes

Let’s use discord MSFS free Terminal # channel this time.

any specific one?

1 Like

Is this event still on? I am currently waiting on the staring airfield but noone else is present. Please confirm

and again, no one here, I flew it by myself in the P38 but I won’t join another from this poster

Huh?, It says it doesnt start till later today???

Oh wait, has this guy been repeatedly changing the date?

This guy been changing the dates of the event without showing up.