Water assisted Landing for Bushplanes with Tundra Tires

Dear MSFS-Team! Thank you so much, that a dream come true for VFR and Bushflying!

Would it be possible to add the functionality of water assisted landing/brakes or just surfin with the big tires, as you can see in the following examples?:

It was possible in FSX/P3D with the Super Cub Addon from Flight Replicas. It would be a fantastic feature for the growing bushflyer-community doing river-runs and landings!

Thank you very much and go on with your fantastic work!

Kind regards

2 Likes

Ha! I wondered if it works, but did not try it yet. It would be awesome if we could do this and I had that FSX Add-On. Getting it right like in the Video / picture is truly a testament of great flying skills. We seem to have water physics to some extend (Icon A5), so I hope this is possible with the tundra tires in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes please, now when you try water skiing, there is an instant “you crashed”

At the very least I’d like to be able to land or taxi in shallow water along the edge of the water. This would make bush-plane style gravel-bar landings/takeoffs a possibility.

1 Like

Yes, I totally agree with you on that one.
The other day I landed on a small beach, and my tires barely touched the water while trying to turn around, which was unfortunately considered a crash.
Frustrating.

3 Likes

Aparently the Xcob mod has it now, I’m gonna try it: