Waypoint marker creator in FMC does not seem to work properly on ATR

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

NO

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

NO

Brief description of the issue:

When creating a waypoint marker via the FMC, the first waypoint creates correctly and can be added to the flight plan with the respective marker id, for example MK001. When trying to create the second marker (MK002), it is associated with the first marker created, associating the same longitude and latitude, making it impossible to create several markers to, for example, create a small arrival procedure.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Bug 2
Illustrative picture.

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Create a dummy waypoint (Latitude and Longitude) using a marker available in the atr’s FMC.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Same here, not a single way of creating waypoints works. Very frustating.

It seems that this topic can be closed. Feature added to ATR. Thank you MSFS team. Useful feature for airports without procedures or to implement points on a route.

How you use it? I’m trying but it doesn´t work

Hi CaptAndres, it still doesn’t work. What I posted was when they mistakenly released an update that should not have been released to the public and one of the notes said that this had been added to the ATR. Later, the moderators warned that it was a mistake to have released this update.

But I believe it will be present when it is officially released to the public.