We can't sync your data with the cloud right now

Seeing these occasionally too. Usually for me ‘Try Again’ works. Slow servers? Also seen occasional loss of Azure ATC and live traffic occasionally too (evenings). Seems like the online stuff can be temperamental at times.

Same here…

I have that on and off and I think its due to speed of your internet suddenly slowing down.

Same here i had it 2 times yesterday but this morning iv not seen it

Moin,
Yes me too! But only once, then never again!

MOD EDIT (Original Text):
Moin,
ja ich auch! Aber nur einmal, dann nie wieder!

I’m recently getting the same message. Doesn’t seem to change any settings. Usually I can restart with no message . PC

Confirmed also!
Made the error to click on “offline” yesterday and the sim reinstalled endless 8 GB of data I usually remove, like certain liveries and Asobo aircraft.

Settings are also partly reset.
Very annoying

Before I read your post I uninstalled and reinstalled the Xbox app. The can’t sync message hasn’t appeared since then. You just signed out of the Xbox app and signed back in? That easier than uninstalling and reinstalling… :grinning:

I’m getting this at every launch now. Logged in and out of Xbox app, still get it. I have a 1.2Gig internet connection.

Happens on PC as well as X-Box.

Its obviously not a LOSS of connection, as the data transfers after hitting “Try Again”. I never got this error message prior to SU7.

Too short a Timeout set in SU7 ??

Hopefully Asobo will figure it out and fix it … but it’s really not the end of the world, compared with CTDs and items just not working correctly all anymore… like Track IR, and Weather Radar no longer Scanning.

For me as a User, it is a minor inconvenience – however, for Developers, trying to push out a 100% functional product, when the Sim keeps changing, it must be a Nightmare !!

2 Likes

I actually just had an issue where it wouldn’t connect after clicking “Try Again.” Prior to that, it had always reconnected.

The Xbox app was showing I was not logged on. I tried to log on in the app and I couldn’t. I eventually uninstalled the Xbox app and reinstalled it. It seems to be working again now :crossed_fingers:

Hopefully, Asobo has some answers soon… what is happening behind the scenes is way above my pay grade !!

1 Like

I’ve been getting this too for the last ~4 days or so. One thing I tried that seemed to solve the problem for me is to use a VPN. I’m in the US (Ohio) and pointed my VPN to Chicago and I’ve started the sim ~6 times with no message. Something to experiment with if you have a VPN available.

Asobo / MS has to fix it – we all cannot be expected to get VPN to use MSFS !!

I am on Win 10 Pro PC

Store version

Not in develp mode

I have this issue intermittently (but fairly frequently) as well since SU7. Sometimes I have to wait a few minutes before clicking ‘Try again’ allows the sync to go through.

1 Like

0830Z

" We can’t sync your data with the cloud right now".

1 Like

I often get this message at initial start up of the sim on a new day. I just fired up MSFS and it seems I am not being prompted with this message today :partying_face:. Today I was straight through to “Checking for updates” :grin:

1 Like

Exactly the same (first start per day but not today) here.

Seems like there are many bugs and issues relating to cloud/azure access drops. Profile syncs, ATC voices resorting to offline, ATC going quiet bug, live traffic not always online or slow to appear, live weather can be offline or down. Online/cloud accessibility seems way more sluggish/bugged since SU7. Is Reno hogging online server load or being prioritised ahead of base sim?