We can't sync your data with the cloud right now

Please tag your post with #pc and/or #xbox.
PC

Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Store

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No

Brief description of the issue:
higher occurrence of massage “We can’t sync your data with the cloud right now.” Also I have lost the TPR rudder pedals from the controls list. Track IR took it out.

I cannot use the sim without the TPR pedals. No idea how to remedy.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
Start the sim. 1 in 4 chance.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up of relevant:
5950X, rtx3090 etc.

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
Current.

For REF: The TPR shows in windows.

And is live.

Right deflection

Left deflection

Right brake

Confirm - I have started to get this since SU7.

2 Likes

This has been happening (for me anyway) on steam quite a bit during Sim startup.

affirm.

Some boots allow this, they appear on the list.

I have now no ability to start the sim without

Normally ends with one USB device not being detected.

Interesting - I think part of the data held on the server is your USB device’s configurations/setting/binds.

If one of your USB devices is not being detected (or has gone to sleep), this MAY explain what may be going on.

WILD GUESS !!!

It is well know, that MSFS is very sensitive to USB detection !!

Last boot was CTD with contact with ground. I also pressed TrackIR toggle key. Could not check rudder. Also I have a audible whine in the sound, it chanced with zoom on the world map.

I’m up heading north to LA from M, With rudder and Track IR. Wish me luck! :sunglasses:

Some comments.

Dialogue describing user setting sync/cloud data is welcome. Some more control over this would be even more welcome maybe. (What to sync and when, local backup options etc)

Was TrackIR always part of the input control peripheral list? Is that new? Seems unnecessary and odd design choice. Does it at least come with a pretty picture?

I’ve voted for this one and confirm that I also get that from time to time.

I’ve been getting that “can’t sync data with the cloud” error as well. Never had it before SU7.

Can confirm I have this issue as well. Clicking Try again once or twice will allow the sim to load like normal. Can’t say I have noticed loss of any peripherals though…

Same here, I have it very often.
very ennoying.

Same for me.

Same problem now. And playing offline seems to imply playing without all of my config and peripheral settings - so is basically unuseable.

Same here, cheap

1 Like

#PC
#Store
#No Developper

Same here,
Not very often, but very annonying because each time it happens, I can’t play…
This has been happening for long time.

It takes me much time to fine customize my controls, and unfortunally theses setups seems to be stored in the cloud !

Why ?

If the cloud isn’t avaiable, the default setup is used
I can’t play with default setup !

It would it be more fine to have it on the local computer, and then sync it to the cloud in backup when avaiable.

Please, let a copy of the setup on the local device

I solved this by going to the XBOX app, and restarting the session,

He has never told me again that it is not synchronized with the cloud,

Hopefully it helps someone else.

Greetings

The last couple of days when the MSFS is loading I get the message " We can’t sync your data to the cloud right now." When I press Try again it does sync. Has anyone esle experienced this latetly. How can you solve this problem?