We ♥ FBW

A thread to show your appreciation for the efforts and achievements of the FBW team (with no axe to grind about platforms etc).

Let’s show our appreciation for the FlyByWire team and their exceptional work improving the a320 Neo model, maintaining stability following Updates and helping us to enjoy the massive potential of MSFS.

And doing all that for the love of it, rather than financial gain.

Chime in if you want to say thanks to FBW.

33 Likes

Moved to #third-party-addon-discussion:aircraft

Yeah. Good call. Thanks FBW folks for all your efforts. Much appreciated.

5 Likes

Sorry - my bad. Thanks

I would like to say thanks to the team even though I’m a developer. These people are really awesome to work with and have become some of my closest friends over the last year. It’s always encouraging to see threads like these and positive feedback. Because of this I don’t plan to stop contributing and I’m really excited for the future!

12 Likes

… FBW kept me simming… it is just a pleasure using their A32NX now with autoland and new flightplanner … the progress is amazing.

Keep it up please.

Wonderful job.

8 Likes

FBW… the only way to fly… Thank you much team!

4 Likes

… a picture says more than 1000 words … just great :slight_smile:

(EDDM 26L, fully established, autoland configured, missed approach prepped VOR OTT, FCU 5000ft)

7 Likes

Big fan of that :+1:

I love the little details of this aircraft I said this before on a different post but they did a really awesome job on simulating the little details like being struck by lightning while trying to land in O’Hare when on final approach and losing all navigation and having to manually land the jet with no navigation but it’s one incredible jet

2 Likes

Words are great, but step up to the plate and send them a donation. The costs of just maintaining the downloads is surprising.

4 Likes

Currently the only aircraft I fly, because it the best freeware by the best team!

3 Likes

Thank you FBW team for your work, your products and your wisdom! You guys rock! :heart:

3 Likes

I love all of your hard work you guys putting in to this plane keep it up

2 Likes

Merci et bravo!
Thanks FBW team for your work, every time I use the A320 (almost every day) there’s an update available and the aircraft flies great.
You guys are the best.

5 Likes

Same here. Please go on with your wonderful art of work.
Thank you/Danke!

Also from me a big thank you for your excellent work. :blush:

It’s the only plane I fly. Great job

You are missing the fact that the open source nature of FBW is giving birth to a plethora of fantastic tools used for aircraft development. The next big projects from Fly By Wire will be very epic to watch unfold. Their name will be rememberd in flight simulation if they pull everything they set out to achieve in the new sim that’s for sure.

1 Like

Bravi FBW :+1: