Weather clear all the time

Having trouble with my live weather can anybody help me it stays clear all the time it does not download the the real weather if anybody’s got any help they can give me I sure would appreciate it where is there something I need to do please let me know I’ve been dealing this for a while I know there are other add-ons that you could add on to make the weather work I did some research on that but I’m trying to get the original weather working thank you very much I hope Microsoft sees this.

Make sure you did not accidently turn off volumetric clouds in the developer tools.

2 Likes

Also double check you’ve not got developer mode turned on (black toolbar at the top of MSFS).

If that doesn’t help, go to Options -> General -> Data and turn off Online Functionality , then save, then back on, then save. This should restore all functionality. If not, then restart the sim.

Get the weather problem fix add to uninstall and reinstall took care of the problem but now I have another one just now go to the startup page try to enter flight simulator to make a flight it doesn’t look right something’s going on might have to uninstall and reinstall again.