Weather transition is not smooth after SU7

@HalberQuacky
that will be the case and the reason why it was better before SU7 (of course except for some values).

there you see the next example - LOXT at the moment also light rain - visibility I would say 15 km (approximately), “mostly” overcast (standing at the window).

SIM:

But I would like to add, it doesn’t have to correspond to “reality” 1:1 (to repeat myself and with the screenshot I don’t aim for that), it will never be like that anyway. The point is that it doesn’t look “realistic” now nor is it accurate. That’s always what i’ve seen with all other sims - it’s like FSX as it was (of course with more beautiful clouds) - especially with transitions between stations (even if it was smooth with e.g. Active Sky). It’s about the fact that if the forecast was right with the previous model, it looked “consistent”, “realistic” AND similar to what I see “out the window” or what you know from flights IRL.
It may be that some values are more correct now, but that’s it!
And as AVIARA has already mentioned - it’s about the experience - not whether any values are exactly right, but with the version before SU7 it looked much better and more immersive, you could have simply fine-tuned it so that you can also fly on VATSIM.

2 Likes