Weird mouse behavior

Microsoft Store version
MSFS built 1.21.18.0
Hello guys.
I have a problem with the view while pressing the right or middle mouse button. Right after the last small update I did a couple of flights with no issues, although the sim crashed when I was on the menu. Today, I’m having a few more problems starting with the mouse. I know in the past it was said that the software that came with the mouse could cause some issues with the views so I uninstalled the software then. The problem I’m having now is that when I press the middle or right button the camera goes all the way down when I’m in the cockpit view, how far down varies depending on the aircraft, but in general, on any aircraft the same thing happens and although I can comeback to normal view again, it happens again if I press the buttons,

after I press right or middle button
also, when I try to choose a flight, it won’t let me zoom in or choose a different position. The world also spins quite a bit when I select an airport, and when I start the flight it starts with live weather and I have to keep on changing it. I’m not using developer mode, and I disabled all mods and checked again with the same results. I am part of the pre release testing for the SU7 update, but so far, everything was working fine until now. If anyone else is having similar problems please let me know if you found a solution.
Thanks

Did you check your mouse control bindings in the sim to see if they had been changed?

I can’t really tell if the settings had changed, since I don’t really touch those settings.

Here are a couple you can check.
From the sim welcome screen, “Options”, “General Options”, “Camera”, “Cockpit Camera”
Ensure “Home Cockpit Mode” is off.
Ensure “Free Look Reset” is on manual.

For the Live weather, From the “World Map” screen, ensure in “Flight Conditions” (top right) You have the weather in there set to what you want.

The mouse settings are like that. The weather issue happens regardless of whether I choose a theme or not. I works fine after I change the setting once I’m ready to fly, but the problem is that every time I started the sim, it went straight to live weather. That issue seem like is solved by itself now, but I cannot figure out what is causing the mouse problem. I created a duplicate profile from default and I’m trying to create new inputs, but for some reason when I press the right or middle mouse button, I can’t create a new input.

I have to say I’m surprised it looks like no one else is having this problem.
I’m trying to figure out why I do not get response from support at all. I think I’m beginning to understand why people complain so much. For the most part, I am a patience person, but when I see that there is not even an acknowledgement to my support requests, I believe that that is not only rude, but it shows a complete disregard of customer loyalty. I have been a flight simulator user for long time, as well as a real world pilot, and I have spent thousands of dollars on this hobby, so the least I should get is a little appreciation and help. as it is, I can’t fly because of a mouse setting that I’m pretty they you could help me fix, but this is the second support request where I get no response.
What a shame.

Well, it looks like the problem was fixed.

1 Like

Hi there,
Sorry to hear that this was an issue for you, but I’m glad it’s fixed. I’m going to close this.