Weird Photogrammetry Glitch! Any fix?

I will try today
With different airplanes
What where your lod settings and pre caching aswel as your bandwith settings

LOD settings 200, caching 5gb high and I have a fiber ethernet 1gb connection.

I have tried this afternoon and yeah with F18 the the stadion dissappeared and reapeared but only once for as long i was in the area
same with c172 G1000
and after that the same with C172sp-Classic
They all had the same problem like you described

Im not fully aware what is going on yet

yep exactly that, not only the stadium but all the little houses next to it (I would say it’s like 5 km²). It only happens once but it also introduces stutters while reloading. Imagine you are coming into an approch from a 3 hour long flight and this is what happens. Quite inmersion breaking I would say :frowning:

1 Like

I also have a freeze when i turned off bing map in the same area
And when that happens the only way to go on flying is to shut the sim down thru kill the program
with task manager or a hard reset and then restart the sim and turn on bingmaps.

This i found during reproduce the issue and search to find a solution but have not found one.

Regards

Sebastiaan

1 Like

I was playing close attention today and it also happens close to Naritas airport in Japan, and I’ve experienced it in other places also. Seems to me it is generalized but incredibly interesting not that many ppl have reported it.

I think it has to do when the sim switching different sort of type of scenery between photogrammetry and generic synthetic scenery but not sure yet
For it seems like you mentioned in earlier post is like it reloads the scenery.

Hopefully, this issue will be fixed on Update 15, the cause is annoying having this type of glitch, also this happen in FLL area.

If its not then I hope it is not present on msfs2024 because we won’t be getting any sim updates for this one until 2025 lol