Weirdness when flying to Cuba

Flying the DA62 from Key West (KNQX) into Havana (MUHA) low level IFR using the in game flight planning and real weather. A number of things to report:

1. After takeoff hit the AP to climb out to 4,000 ft at 800 fpm. Everything seemed to be going fine until I realised the aircraft was going in entirely the wrong direction. I noticed that on the PFD the “SUS” button was illuminated. When I clicked it off and resumed NAV mode the aircraft resumed the correct route.

2. Half way down to Cuba in a cloudless sky I experienced the good old clear sky lightning. I thought this had been sorted?

3. The flight plan was direct to the RNAV 24 approach at MUHA. ATC brought me down to the correct altitude of 2,000 ft to intersect the glidepath and I hit APR but the autopilot showed no inclination to descend so I clicked off AP and took it in manually. Checking the approach plate it does appear to suggest that the RNAV 24 does include vertical guidance however there was none being provided to the Garmin.

4. As I started down the glidepath (manually) the CDI lateral guidance swung around to the right by about 90 degrees. Luckily the FD continued pointing in the correct direction which was fortunate as conditions were very hazy and I only made out the runway about 50 feet above decision height.

So, a number of oddities. Has anyone else experienced them on this flight?