What about having more than one hangar?

I know this is not new but I just thought about how to bring some order to my aircraft collection.

What about having the possibility to build several hangars instead of having only one of them. Right in the way that we use folders for data. I imagine having a button “Build a new hangar” that I can click on and give it a name. After that I can push certain airplanes into that hangar and close the door.

I have my favourites (C152, C172, Bonanza,…), some specials (helicopter, business jets,…) and I have those that I never touch (airliners, racers, gliders,…). Why not have a way to get them sorted in their own specific hangars?

1 Like

Yes please I want that boring and strange looking hangar with these clone-like hangar-guys randomly walking around gone, and some nice garage-style hobby mechanics like farm shag for my Cessna 414.
Giving the default hangar a new style and being able to add own customized airplanes and liveries in a personalized custom hangar would be so cool!

Oh but that oncoming FlyByWire A380 might not fit in my mechanics farm garage I would like to have as hangar… ehm… I think about that. Maybe there is a solution some day. :smiley:

Yes please. Where do I vote?

What if we could not only choose a name for our new hangar(s) but also style (garage, billionaire, company, airport, airliner service etc.) and size (small, quite small, mid-size, pretty big, giganic etc.). Or the size grows with the number of airplanes we put in there.
Anyway, for me the most important aspect is to have a possibillity to get cetain airplanes out of sight, so I can choose the one I want today without having to scroll too much. If I want my Honda jet I go to my business jets hangar and see only my three or four luxury birds. That would be cool!

I moved this to the wishlist. Now you can vote!

Yes - flightsimulator de luxe! Why not? :smiley: