What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 1)

That thing you are not supposed to do with bridges… Fiume Tusa, north coast of Sicily.

6 Likes

better a Messerschmitt or Focke-Wulf, eh, Herr Oberst?

Flew another leg of my XCub world trip, Taiwan to Okinawa. Lots of low cloud to start with, which I flew over after finding a way up through it. Worth doing, since I had the benefit of a 20-kt tailwind when I got there, along with a splendid view of the Yaeyama Islands’ atolls just as the cloud cleared.

2 Likes

Ach ja, ich warte! FW190! :wink:

3 Likes

I was checking out the sky earlier with live weather on while I was spectating

2 Likes

Today I made a totally standalone copy of the Asobo 747-8i to function as a 747-8F for OnAir without affecting they use of the default Asobo 747-8i, so you can seamlessly have both without issue with their individual stats, only came out at just under 82MB (would be less than <1MB without the sound files if I could reference them back to the Asobo 747-8i)

2 Likes

Had an trippy flight from SPJJ - SPHM in peru, all VFR. Life weather, thunderstorms since days but with some holes in the clouds and some beautiful, particular full circled rainbows. Stutter free!

I also visit Nasca, no stutter but no geoglyphes too :worried:.

Then I went to Machu Picchu and was disappointed. Heavy stutter there right from the start in Cusco, very poor implementation of Machu Picchu :scream:.

2 Likes

Freezing Low Clouds and USCGC Eagle.

I live just up the road from the US Coast Guard Academy, so it was neat to see the barque underway as I was turning into the approach lane for KWST. The windshield was frozen over, so only some decent shots from the external cam.

5 Likes

I’ve always meant to visit, but now I don’t think I’ll bother. The image quality is very poor for that region, so much so it almost looks like they have been intentionally removed. The Google imagery isn’t much better, to be fair.

1 Like

troubleshooting

2 Likes

That’s me since 1995 with these sims…

Puttering around the Puget Sound.

5 Likes

I live just outside of San Diego, and I love being able to find and follow the same roads that I regularly drive on. And San Diego is one of the photogrammetry areas, so it’s amazing how detailed and recognizable things like my local church, grocery store, schools, etc. are, and with the bush planes I can even land in the parking lots and sports fields.

4 Likes

Quick circuit out of Courchevel to get some postcards…

5 Likes

Yeah I can recall. Amazing how this world looks and will evolve overtime.
I love flying vfr so much more in MSFS compared other simulators.
Hopefully the performance issues will get fixed soon, as it gets a real pain sometimes watching a slideshow.

Happy flying✈️

Mark

1 Like

I flew from Reykjavik to Goose bay in the TBM930.

And I’m currently on route to Toronto from Goose bay.

That TBM is a beast.

1 Like

Stunning atmosphere!!

Today I finally completed my round the world trip that I started from Luton EGGW on Dec 22nd in the TBM-930. My journey has taken me via France, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Croatia, Cyprus, Turkey, Azerbaijani, Iran, Pakistan, India, Bangladeshi, Thailand (where I did a check ride for a CJ4 and switched planes), Hong Kong, China, Japan, Russia, Alaska, British Columbia, Minneapolis, Chicago, Toronto, Nova Scotia, Goose Bay, Greenland, Iceland and a Scotland. Did the whole thing in OnAir and made several million pounds. Here we are parked up back at Luton

8 Likes

Flying the airbus helicopter around the Hoover dam in VR. Was a bit choppy but I liked it a lot.

2 Likes

Calibration flight RNAV 28 KBID passing over Spring House Inn and downtown New Shoreham.

2 Likes