What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 2)

Wanted to see what the F-15 update entailed. Did not notice anything different, but had a nice flight around Tohoku and the Japan Sea. Otanoshimini! RJSM - RJNK

10 Likes

ATR 42 600 from Memphis to Pensacola Florida International

4 Likes

Trying out the new 0.1.8 patch for the Hawk T1/A. Taking off from RAF Coningsby (EGXC)

heading west:

Quick detour to Forwood Farm (EGH2) - better come back with the Wilga next time :slight_smile:

Continuing west …

approaching and landing at Valley AB (EGOV):

The Hawk was unflyable (well, unlandable …) for me for a long time. Happy to have it back in my hangar :slight_smile:

9 Likes

EasyJet | Airbus A320-214 | G-EZWC

• 02SEP23
  • Departure: London-Stansted (EGSS)
  • Arrival: Palma de Mallorca (LEPA)
  • Distance: 855 nm
  • Flight time: 2:07 Hours

11 Likes

Eurowings are on the phone……

2 Likes

Had a beautiful approach into Kastrup airport ( Copenhagen) while using the FlyTampa addon airport.

-Bram
SkyLane

7 Likes

Hi all!

Haven’t been on the forum for most of the summer. After the Around the World tour, I just been doing short, random flights.

Made my first flight sim vid (kind of a hassle having to capture video from the XBOX).

I have some vacation coming up so hopefully I can do some interesting flights and get back to doing my plane pix…

Happy flying :airplane::sunglasses:

8 Likes

Flew the airbus a318 from Pensacola to John Glenn Columbus International

4 Likes

If only Fenix would build the A318 for those LCY flights.

3 Likes

I flew the Fenix A320 from YPAD Adelaide to YBHM Hamilton Island. Stunning varied scenery the whole flight.

Passing over the Clare Valley, famous Reisling wine region.

Is that a large white bouy or just a white dot?

There are of course yacht mast height restrictions marked on the marine charts for the runway ends. I’m told that if somebody gets that wrong then a jetski is dispatched to move them on.

13 Likes
6 Likes

ATR 72 600 from Columbus to Cleveland

5 Likes

Late afternoon flight from Porto(LPPR) to Lisbon(LPPT), Iris PC-21, live weather, FSLTL ai traffic.

7 Likes

1,5 hours flight from Baton Rouge to La Habana.

7 Likes

Eurowings are on the phone……

Eurowings | Airbus A320-214 | D-ABDT

• 03SEP23
  • Departure: Palma de Mallorca (LEPA)
  • Arrival: Stuttgart (EDDS)
  • Distance: 684 nm
  • Flight time: 1:41 Hours

9 Likes

Today I did my longest flight with Vision Jet (950 nm), flying over amazon rainforest from Santarém to Cuiabá, Brazil.

Entering rwy 10 at SBSN

Airway UM423, already over the forest

Just after cross over Tapajós river, one of the many amazon river affluents

Arriving at SBCY, over Chapada dos Guimarães, a scenic location with lots of cliffs near Cuiabá

Beautiful sky while approaching SBCY

Stabilized on ILS, just before the touchdown

So bad we still face problems like this in MSFS - suddenly all screens turned off

runway clear

taxiing

engine off after more than 3 hours of flight

10 Likes

Every time I tried this flight, the sim would CTD. Don’t know what is was, but all is well now. Funny how an update or two can work things out. Very nice flight, by the way. KNID-KNID

12 Likes

Did not have time to do a proper route, but had more than a few landing challenges, so I flew the second leg of the Megalopolis bush trip:

I had to check the MFD once and realised I was off course, but otherwise I flew from outside view to avoid cheating. Landing was smooth, but I don’t really think it was THAT smooth…

9 Likes

CYCG----CYXC

Full route is in the video description, this is a very short flight and super interesting, keeps you almost non-stop busy. Scenery is nice, not as beautiful as some in this thread but still.

-Bram
SkyLane

9 Likes

Helo tour of helipads and scenery in Tokyo

8 Likes