What do you fly the most?

I like to fly lighter aircraft around my home area of Victoria, its a very nice looking place especially with all of the mountain ranges and forests that are definitely a step up in quality from the FSX days.

I fly the GA aircraft in mountains. I love learning the systems in each of them and their little differences. Regarding mountains, they’re beautiful and I like to go up/down/in/out of them. Just pick 2 airports in any of these places and go for it. Last night I flew the Extra 330LT in the Andes in Chile.

3 Likes

Hi there, for me it is the 787 on top of my list followed by SR22. Occasionally I take the Longtitude or A320 for a ride as well.

I love flying helicopters in MSFS, sometimes the Bell 47G, but most of the time the H145 (and before that, the H135). Favourite areas are Seattle, Los Angeles, New York, London and my home town, Munich.

3 Likes

JF’s Piper Arrow Turbo or SVG Grravel for VFR, WT’s CJ4 and FBW’s A32NX for IFR.
Either looking at flight radar for real life flights, or I make up a call sign and go flying on my favorite route - LKMT to LOWI.

I’ve heard good things about the PMDG DC-6. What is it like to fly? How good is it?

1 Like

Lovely. I love the A32NX. Are you using the compatibility mod for the A330?

What is it like to fly in terms of 3D modeling, systems, physics etc? It’s an aircraft I’ve had my eye on it for a while, it’s definitely one I’m considering purchasing.

Similar to me! Nowadays I primarily fly the 787, A32NX, 777 and SR22.

I know you were asking someone else but I’ll answer :smiley:

It’s great. There’s a full video tutorial series to get you up and running, and the ‘Automatic Flight Engineer’ makes you feel like you’re part of a multi-crew plane. Makes the learning curve a little easier.

Handflying the plane is really nice; I flew it up to my cruise altitude of 12,000 feet the other day. And then you can jump into the detailed manuals and really understand how it all works.

2 Likes

I mostly fly the Cessna, too but wasn’t aware of this Mod. I’ll give it a try.
I look forward to getting the Junkers JU 52 which is due to be released on 28.09.2021 Looks like it was wonderfully implemented.

3 Likes

I regularly fly the A32NX, mainly for the operational procedures; I hope it gets to study level. I am interested in the faults management in flight.
I also look forward for the upcoming B777 from PMDG.

Following SU5, I have started flying the Cessna 152, for its simplicity.

Oh, wow. Yeah, it’s virtually all I fly on MSFS and very much worthy of using.

1 Like

Bell 47G, Airbus H135 and Airbus H145. The best choice for slow flying and seeing it all

4 Likes

I was enjoying flying the A32NX but after “SU5” it went haywire. Deleted and re-downloaded with the FBW installer multiple times (stable & developer) and still no joy. Went back to the stock in game a320 and it went off it’s flight path with AP engaged so I’m not sure what to do.

Keen to get the FBX A32NX back working again, can someone please point me in the right direction?

I’m making a world tour flying VFR and IFR short trips, mostly in the JP152 Mod and the DA40NGX/DA62X mods… waiting for the PMDG 737! :grinning:

I do… but only when I want to fly the A330 with the A32NX systems. When I fly the A32NX solely, I remove the A330 just to be safe.

DC-6 ~450hr
C152 (JP)
VL-3 (915is mod). Both about 50-60hr

The Diamonds are great and share some time but I‘m simply not that in love with a G1000.

The Spitfire might grow on me.

If there will ever come a single engine accusimmed radial (like a certain AT-6) all that will change anyway :smiley:

I fly the Boeing 777 on Xbox Series X the most now as I find it the most least stuttering plane to fly. Plus it is my favourite aircraft after the Boeing 787 but that just crashes my game everytime.

A32NX, CRJ 700 and the CJ4 are my usual go to planes.