What does the GPS APR button do in the Blacksquare A36 Bonanza?

Hi, can anyone tell me the function of the GPS APR button (highlighted)?
It has two modes: ARM and ACTIVE. I thought it might relate to an RNAV approach, maybe a shortcut for pressing APR on the autopilot but it seems to do nothing during that operation.
No need for a detailed run down of any procedure it’s associated with, just push my thinking in the right direction if you can. It seems to be the only thing not in the manual.
I’m guessing it’ll seem obvious as soon as I’m told but it’s just frustrating me currently…
Thanks.
A36

Switch’s between GPS mode and Radio Mode

Hi, thanks for the answer but I’ve ended up a bit more confused than before (it seems I overestimated my ability to have my thinking “pushed in the right direction”…).
I know that the left button button marked “NAV GPS” changes the HSI from GPS to Radio input but then you’re telling me the right button “GPS APR” does that as well?
Is it used in a certain situation (like if you needed to switch back to the GPS after a missed ILS approach or something like that)?
Sorry for clarification questions. I’ve scoured any youtube vids I can find but haven’t seen anyone even click near it so I’m lost.

I think both button are just duplicate of CDI and APR buttons on GPS.
I still looking for documentation of that

That’s what I’d thought but I’ve tried using the APR GPS button during RNAV landing but ended up having to press APR button on the autopilot in order to catch the glide path. TBH I’m so rusty with all the procedures it may well be me mising something. Luckily it doesn’t seem a crucial bit of equipment so it’s more just a stuborn curiosity for me now.
The help labels list it as GPS approach toggle so I guess I’ll keep fiddling with it on GPS approaches.
Thanks for taking the time to answer o7