What edition to buy to upgrade from Deluxe

I am confused. I know I bought the Deluxe edition (the one in the middle in prices) from the Microsoft Store.

I would like to upgrade to the full package. In the Marketplace the Premium upgrade is the one that adds the content I don’t have, and the Premium Deluxe upgrade adds planes and stuff that I already have. That is confusing, it should know what version I have and recommend accordingly?

The thing is that the one I think I should buy (Premium Upgrade) is more expensive (99.99) than the Premium Deluxe (84.99).

I guess I could just go with the cheaper one, right? It adds the content I don’t have and the stuff I have, well, I already have them.

Any suggestions?

Wilfredo

ps. I really don’t understand these prices. There are no upgrade prices. If I want to upgrade I have to pay double, is this correct? It’s a punishment for not buying the full content version.

No. You are about to re purchase the program.

To go from Deluxe to Premium Deluxe should be like $30.

There are some upgrade options somewhere.

That would be great, but I can’t seem to find that kind of upgrade prices…

Marketplace?

there it should recognize the one you already have.

or someone saw it it GamePass

this should help

This is what I get in the Marketplace:

I don’t think it knows what version I have…

Is that the in game marketplace? It looks a bit like the Xbox store (which if it is, is a different thing).

This is a screenshot from the marketplace in game on PC.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.