What happens to us Alpha, Beta testers?

Testers did their best, and they reported all bugs, trust me. Whether those issues were addressed that was beyond their control.

2 Likes

You don’t know what you’re talking about, but slinging accusations around pretty freely. Maybe knock it off. :small_airplane: :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

Are you sure? I mean I am an airline pilot, cfi, customer, enthusiast, enrolled on both alpha and beta… but if you say so. Sorry to say but whatever was done during alpha/beta was irrelevant, since the product is still clearly in those stages.

That may very well be the case, and the reason why I am saying it is pointless.

That will arrive after the surprised they said they had for us :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Everybody on the forum seems to be an airline pilot, cfi, blah-blah-blah. Then they say things that are just silly, like that the testing was irrelevant. If you really were a tester, then you’d know better. :small_airplane: :smiley_cat:

Hi everyone.

Microsoft is yet to announce future plans for community testing, if and when they make an announcement it will likely be posted in #community:news-and-announcements, and on the offical website.

The purpose of the #self-service:wishlist subcategory is to request game features or suggest feature improvements, this thread does not seem to address either of these points. Furthermore Alpha and Beta testers are still under a strict NDA which prevents us from discussing pre-release builds (NDA Info). Because of this, I don’t see a reason to keep this topic open.

Thread Lockd.

4 Likes