What is the best sensitivity for the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro?

i only fly the a320.

There is no best sensitivity setting. My stick is set to real high sensitivity ie if I sneeze on the stick or a fly lands on it Im on my way to doing a sharp turn climb or dive, with the a 320 you probably would be set just using the defaults since most of flying that plane doesnt require much stick input.

Play with it and see what feels comfortable to you.

srry i was trying to say that i fly the 320. and Ik its preference but i just want a good starting point so that is why i want to know what other ppl use

So I looked at mine, for the 320 there set high for the stick settings + 40 and for throttles their set more on the low side -32. Deadzones all set for 5

If your flying the 320 make sure to set a little bit of deadzone as well 5-10, it used to be sensitive to contoler jitters and bad things would happen with them not set…

im flying the icon a5 because its easier. i changed my sensitivity to -88 for both x and y axles and it is still too sensitive… Not sure what else i can do i feel like i have to always be VERY careful when moving my joystick when flying. its not that different from using my xbox controller. its too sensitive! and “wobbly”

when i look at my aileron and elevator settings and move my stick i see the white line jittering its not smooth.

here are the settings im using right now

try adding more deadzone on the axis that are wobbly until it stops being wobbly. I have never messed with setting below deadzone try setting extermitydeadzone back to 0 and see what effect that has on the axis.

Try plugging into a different usb port and see if there is any change (or have we done that already).

i did that and it is still jittery no matter what the deadzone is

Does it work in other games, or you have no other games?

Have you tried to update your hdmi port drivers in device manager?

You could get hardcorp, and delete the hdmi drivers and let windows reinstall them…

Or maybe the stick is just bad. I plugged mine a little while ago, and it seemed fine, of course its years old back when they still built a quality product…

this is the only game i play that requires a joystick. No i havent but can u share ur sensitivity settings? Mb im doing something wrong with which sens i change

Ill try to remember next time I load the game, in the meantime you can go into controls and in the joystick section click the set to default button. and see what happens with your stick after that. If it looks like somethings change then just change the top three selections and leave anything under the first deadzone setting alone.

I’ll probably be back in game in a couple of hours then I’ll snap a shot…

i already done that i think my issue is my dead zone % i tried to set it to 2 or 15% i feel like im having the same issue.

i feel like this joystick doesnt give me enough movement. i think i need to buy something better

Any other ideas of how to set sensitivtiy on a ■■■■■■ joystick (i find it kind of crapp) Logitech 3D Extreme PRO (yeah, so pro…). General Aviation is my thing… So happy the settings are saved again with SU9.

Is it possible to have ONE button for both jet reversers and the same for propeller GA’ aicrafts?

Ive noticed the newer joysticks of this brand does have a much weaker spring, and that makes the joystick feel much cheaper unfortunately.

Have you set the sensitivity in game to lower it, forget the logitec software, just use the game to set it.

And yes you can set the reverse to one key for both ga and jet aircraft.

Hello,

I can’t find a driver for windows 11, I install windows 10 driver, but windows prevents it at startup, I can’t use logitech 3d pro joyistick because I can’t get over it.