What is this blue thing in the top indicator of my power setting in the C208?

See the red circle. The blue indicator in there comes and goes. What is it supposed to indicate?

1 Like

Hello there,

Thank you for your post! Your topic has been moved to a subcategory of General Discussion & Community Support - Aviate, Navigate, Communicate.

Please check out these other categories for your future posts:

• Aircraft
    is where you discuss current or future planes coming to MSFS as well as assistance with liveries.
  • World
    is where you discuss scenery, airports, and weather.
  • Aviate, Navigate, Communicate
    is where you ask for help with flying.
  • Tech Talk
    is where you discuss installation, graphics, drivers, performance, CTDs, peripherals, and hardware.
  • Menus & Activities
    is where you discuss activities (landing challenges, bush trips, etc), plus anything accessed by the menus including the Marketplace, settings, logbook, cameras, etc.
1 Like

Any possibility of a higher resolution picture?  I really can’t see what you’re talking about.

Thanks!

1 Like

IIRC it’s the torque bug indicating the recommended torque setting for cruise.

3 Likes

That’s correct, officially it “represents the recommended cruise torque settings (appears for certain combinations of propeller speed, outside air temperature, airspeed, and altitude)”. Which is why you might’ve noticed it changing!

3 Likes

Nice, I’m still beating that german guy, can’t remember the name, Alzheisomething :rofl:

3 Likes